1.) A few pictures (or a few at a time)—Send via email to email@example.com
2.) High resolution pics (we like these!) or lots of pics that won’t fit in one email—use the http://www.transferbigfiles.com service (free) and send your pictures (up to 25 at a time) to our email address through them.
3.) A lot of photos—Get them to us either via flash drive (which we will return) or CD/DVD. Contact us via email for an address to send them to.
4.) NEW! Email them directly to the new SmugMug album via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “25loops” and the photo(s) attached to the message. They will automagically be added to the Leatherman’s Loop albums there! Anything you put in the body of the message becomes the caption for the photo(s).
So far we’ve gotten (or are expecting or processing) photos from:
• Tommie Copper (Cassie and C.K. ran the Loop while the rest of the Tommie Copper crew gave out compression gear and took photos )
• Michelle Blum (pre-race • starting line and start • Splashdown • post-Loop)
• Tyler Reinke (beginning of Mud Flats near water stop)
• Carol Gordon (group shots at beginning • Kimberly Bridge • Finish Line and post race)
• David Gordon (pre-race • first river crossing • finish line)
• Tom Casper (pre-race • start of race • waiting at splashdown • Splashdown • post-race)
• Patricia Cummings (start of race)
• Rob Cummings (pre-race • post race awards)
• John Cummings (around registration, starting line, and Splashdown)
• Jacqueline Choi (photos of the day)
• Joanna Kutler (photos of the day)
• Christine Petrella (Before, during (including water crossings and mariachi band), and after Loop)
Note: these photos are hosted on SmugMug.com and can be downloaded to your computer for printing if you’d like. SmugMug has a print ordering service but we do not make any money off of it (They do—but the prints are top notch quality!).
• …send us your photos and we can post them!…
Plus the NY Running Show podcast featuring Frank Colella talking about the 2011 Leatherman’s Loop
Not to forget the many many many photo links on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leathermansloop
Thanks to all of our photgraphers out there. You help us capture the magic of the day! (click read more for some video links…)
Bonus: some videos shot by David Gordon of the first river crossing: