We had a crack team of volunteer photographers out there on the course at various spots taking photos and sometimes video.
Here are the locations they took photos at with links to their albums online along with the photographer’s name. Some are broken up into different albums if they moved around to different spots:
- Pre-Loop – The Start – The Pit (Tom Casper)
- Coming out of the Pine Forest (Ciorsdan Conran)
- Start of Loop and Selected Splashdown Shots (John Cummings)
- Pre-Loop – Kimberly Bridge – Finish Line (Carol Gordon)
- First Water Crossing – Final Quarter of Loop – Videos from First Crossing and Final Stretch (David Gordon)
- Photo Exhibit (open thru May 5!) – Teepee Setup – Loop Setup in Prior Days – Pre-Loop – During Loop (Rob Cummings)
- Mud Flats (Chris Reinke)
- Pre-Mud Flats Mud (Ryan Reinke)
- Start of Final Mile (Chris Tingue)
- Pre-Loop – Fox Hill Trail Straightaway (near start) – Splashdown (Michelle Blum)
- Pre-Loop and Start of Loop – Splashdown Photos (Erika Marie, owner of Closer North Photography)
- Start and Splashdown Photos (Maiah Godino)
If you have a lot of photos, drop us a line and we will create a separate album for your photos that you can upload to.
Some of our photographers: