We had a crack team of volunteer photographers out there on the course at various spots taking photos and sometimes video.
Here are the locations they took photos at with links to their albums online along with the photographer’s name. Some are broken up into different albums if they moved around to different spots:
- Zoe Wegener took photos at the start and the end of the Loop.
- Tom Casper was at pre-loop, the start, the pit (with mariachi band), and post-loop
- Faith Willett got photos of the start and runners coming into the final turn before Splashdown is in sight just about where the runners can hear the crowd cheering.
- Dawn Moore took pre-Loop photos, photos at the start, many photos at Splashdown.
- Emily Fagan took photos at the first turn onto the trails and Splashdown. She also came out two weeks earlier for the Loop Course Check!
- Ciorsdan Conran took photos at the start and Kimberly Bridge, just up the hill from Splashdown, and at the post race and awards. She also came out for the Loop Course check two weeks before the Loop and took some great photos.
- Tyler Reinke combined with Chris Reinke with their two cameras covering the Mud Flats. Chris also set up the pre-mud flats GoPro timelapse.
- Carol Gordon took photos pre-race, at the start of the race, at Kimberly Bridge, and post-race.
- David Gordon set up several GoPros on the course (first crossing and pine forest exit). He also took photos just below the pine forest.
- John Cummings Jr. took video at the start
- John Cummings Sr. took photos all throughout the Loop day
- Deborah Burman took photos pre-Loop, at the start line, at the Loop start, mid-Splashdown, and post-Loop.
- Ally Moreo ran the Loop and took photos before and after the race.
- Carol Gamez took photos before and after the Loop and lent her camera to Randie Shane while she ran.
- Mario Turriago took photos pre-Loop, of the start, and at Splashdown.
- Rob Cummings set up several GoPro cameras (bib pickup, start/finish line), took Loop Prep photos (teepee setup, bib setup), Loop course check photos, and a bunch of photos at the Loop start line.
Some other highlights:
- Elliott Lear took video in the mud flats. If you ever want to share the mud experience with someone, show them a link here!
- Tom Anckner piloted a drone taking video of 80 runners during the Loop course check April 12th — and also filmed during the 2015 Loop for Lewisboro Cable TV (LCTV) and Cablevision. We will post Loop day footage soon!
- Loop 2015 “House of Leatherman” time lapse video sequence.
If you have a lot of photos, drop us a line and we will create a separate album for your photos that you can upload to. If you already have a photo album online, send us a link!
Some of our photographers: