Do you want to know how to guarantee your selection in the Leatherman’s Loop 2019 Lottery this coming January? Simply compete in FOUR or more of the SEVEN Trail Mix Series races in 2018.
If you ran in the 2018 Loop in April you are 1/4 of the way there already! If you ran both the Loop and A Mild Sprain, you are already halfway there. If you have completed no races in the series to date in 2018 you can still run in 4 of the 5 remaining Trail Mix 2018 Series races and qualify for the series and Loop Lottery selection. See below for dates and links…
Check these upcoming Trail Mix races (and some other favorite races of ours):
Trail Mix Series 2018 races:
- Where the Pavement Ends 4.25M Trail Race (9/16) – Trail Mix Race #3
- Sarah Bishop Bushwhack 10k Trail Race (9/30) – Trail Mix Race #4
- Paine to Pain Half Marathon Trail Race (10/7) – Trail Mix Race #5
- Run The Farm 5M Trail Race (10/21) – Trail Mix Race #6
- Raven Rocks Run 10k Trail Race (11/11) – Trail Mix Race #7
Other Local Races:
- For a broad curated list of trail races from Virginia through New England, check this list from Essex Running Club member and Leatherman Harrier Muddiest Runner Chris Jaworski here: http://sundayruns.org/races
Last but not least – join us on our SundayRuns.org club website — we do group trail runs throughout the year Sunday mornings at 8am, Locations are available on the site calendar.