Below is a list of charities that the Loop has supported in the past and hopes to to support again this year using our runner’s 2020 entry fees from the cancelled Loop.
- The Emergency Shelter Partnership
- New Dawn Family Services (call 914.977.3021 or 911 in emergency. Donations are needed and welcome http://PayPal.me/NewDawnFRC, email contact newdawnFRCinfo@gmail.com)
- Community Center of Northern Westchester
- Lewisboro Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Friends of Trailside Museum
- The Lanfair Scholarship (Teachers scholarship)
These are two additional organizations that are focused on helping to serve community needs related to the pandemic we are supporting this year.
In addition to these listed above, we will be seeking out additional local or partnered organizations to help meet needs and hardships related to the pandemic. And we hope to support other groups dedicated to the health and well-being of our fellow citizens.
Thank you for your trust in our ability to take a negative and help make it a positive with your help and contribution.