The Loop Lottery 2020
- The Lottery entry period is from Friday, January 10th, 2020 – Tuesday, January 14th, 2020.
- Loop Lottery drawing will be on Friday, January 17th, 2020 and email notifications will go out then or just afterwards.
See the Loop Lottery FAQ for a detailed explanation of how the lottery works.
Before you sign up for the lottery, please put email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book so emails from us are not marked as spam, possibly making you miss your notification.
Immediately after signing up for the Loop Lottery, you will receive an email confirming your Loop Lottery entry. If you don’t receive this confirmation (and you double-checked your spam/junk folders for it 😉 ), please contact us ASAP since it may mean you have an incomplete registration or a typo in your email address.
Please contact us ASAP if you have ANY ISSUE with the Loop Lottery Registration such as:
- Your name does not appear in the lottery entry listing AFTER you have signed up for the lottery
- You do not receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL
- Any other issues with the lottery signup.
IMPORTANT: We have MUCH MORE FLEXIBILITY if you contact us BEFORE the lottery drawing.
If you contact us AFTER the Loop Lottery is finished and runners have been drawn, our options are VERY LIMITED at that point since the drawing is done and the spots are filled.
If you completed the Trail Mix Series for the year before the Loop Lottery, congratulations! — You will be automatically selected when you enter the Loop Lottery this year! To learn more about this guaranteed selection, read about the Trail Mix Series of races here.
Note: RunSignup.com, our registration provider, charges a fee for credit card processing. In addition, they collect state & local sales tax where applicable on behalf of your local taxing authority.