Our photo philosophy:
- If you are a runner, volunteer, or spectator, we encourage you to send us your photos! Contact us and we will send you a link to upload them to the correct year.
- We bring together a group of volunteer photographers who enjoy capturing the day in pictures.
- This special group gives their time and expertise to the runners who are encouraged to download, print, and post to Facebook their favorite photos from the day.
- We or the photographers do not charge for the photos for personal use.
- For business or commercial use we ask that you contact us for permission and rates.
- For press use we also would like you to get permission. We also ask you to send us the link to the article that one or more of our photos is used in.
If you really love one of the photos of you, a friend, or a family member, our photographers would love to hear your feedback — you can send it to us via the Contact us form and we will pass it on to them.
If you are interested in helping our ongoing photographic documentation of the Leatherman’s Loop (and other local races) please contact us — we’d love to have you join the team.
If you have photos from the Leatherman’s Loop for any year and would like us to post them or link to them we can do that from this page or the race recap for the year your photos were taken. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the photos or send a link to the website where your photos are.
We have put many photos from many different Leatherman’s Loops at this website: http://leathermansloop.smugmug.com. Click on the year you are interested in to see albums organized in that year. We also have year links and photo summary links at the bottom of this page.
Below is a small selection of photos throughout the years. These and many more can be found here. Enjoy!
Index to Loop SmugMug galleries: