The 2016 Leatherman’s Loop is very tentatively scheduled for the Sunday after the Boston Marathon in 2016 — Sunday, April 24, 2016.
For timely information pick your favorite social media platform — friend/follow our Facebook page, follow our Twitter feed, follow our Tumblr page, follow our Google Plus page, and join our email mailing list.
Email is unreliable — Don’t let a spam filter wreck your chance of entering the Loop Lottery! Follow us in multiple ways to ensure you know when the Loop Lottery is kicking off.
This is the Loop Lottery registration and selection schedule for 2016:
- The lottery registration period goes for 4 full days — from Friday 1/8/2016 at 12:00am through Monday 1/11/2016 at 11:59pm.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you are registered for the Loop Lottery.
- If you DON’T receive a confirmation that you entered the loop lottery, one of the following must be the case:
- you did not actually complete the lottery signup (go back and do it again — make sure you click the Submit button at the end.)
- you typed your email address incorrectly
- you may have industrial-grade spam filters guarding your inbox:
- Check your spam folder and put firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in your address book to ensure future receipt of emails and registration confirmations.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a lottery entry confirmation — and you cannot find your name in the Loop Lottery Registration listing here: [will be updated for 2016 when that lottery is underway] then you are NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE LOOP LOTTERY! You should contact us ASAP and definitely before the lottery drawing.
- Lottery drawing will be done on Friday 1/15/2016 and results will be announced shortly after then via email.
- For questions about the Loop Lottery, check the Lottery FAQ page. If your question or concern is not covered there, please Contact Us.
The Leatherman’s Loop has a start time of 9am at Ward Pound Ridge Reservation in Cross River, NY.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns via the contact form.