About a month ago we did a recap of the 11 trails and preserves in our “How Do You Train?” series. Below is a recap with links to the trails we have highlighted since then.
We have gotten more adept at the Google Maps thing and the more recent articles have live maps with locations, and in some cases, trails marked on them. Check them out if you haven’t already.
• Lewisboro Town Park – Joining up with the Loop trails – Eastern Loop
• Audubon Center in Greenwich
• Lewisboro Town Park – Joining up with the Loop trails – Western Loop
• Briarcliff/Peekskill Trailway
• Rockefeller State Park Preserve
• Mountain Lakes Camp
• The Burden Preserve
• Westchester County Parks – What are Your Favorites?
• Loop Access at Boutonville Rd and Route 124