The Loop was the first in the 2017 series of trail races called The Trail Mix.
Every runner in the 2017 Leatherman’s Loop (April) and A Mild Sprain (May) is entered into the 2017 Trail Mix Series automatically.
Check these upcoming Trail Mix races (and some other favorite races of ours):
- Where the Pavement Ends 4.25M Trail Race (9/17) – Trail Mix Race #3
- Sarah Bishop Bushwhack 10k Trail Race (9/24) – Trail Mix Race #4
- Run The Farm 5M Trail Race (10/22) – Trail Mix Race #5
- Raven Rocks Run 10k Trail Race (11/12) – Trail Mix Race #6
- Church Tavern Biathlon 7mi bike/4mi road race (9/4 Labor Day Monday) South Salem, NY
- Kisco 5k road race (9/17) Mt. Kisco, NY
- Paine to Pain Half Marathon Trail Race (10/8) New Rochelle, NY
- Where the Wild Things Run 5k Trail Race (10/15) Woodcock Nature Center, Ridgefield CT
- New Trail Race in Kent/Carmel, NY (11/19) – more updates soon!
- For a broad curated list of trail races from Virginia through New England, check this list from Essex Running Club member and Leatherman Harrier Muddiest Runner Chris Jaworski here: http://sundayruns.org/races
Last but not least – join us on our SundayRuns.org club website — we do group trail runs throughout the year Sunday mornings at 8am, Locations are available on the site calendar.