The Loop Lottery 2023
- The Lottery entry period is from Friday, January 6th, 2023 – Monday, January 9th, 2023.
- Loop Lottery drawing will be on Friday, January 13th, 2023 and email notifications will go out then or just afterwards.
See the Loop Lottery FAQ for a detailed explanation of how the lottery works.
Immediately after signing up for the Loop Lottery, you will receive an email confirming your Loop Lottery entry. If you don’t receive this confirmation (and you double-checked your spam/junk folders for it), please contact us ASAP since it may mean you have an incomplete registration — or a typo in your email address.
Please contact us ASAP if you have ANY ISSUE with the Loop Lottery Registration such as:
- Your name does not appear in the lottery entry listing AFTER you have signed up for the lottery
- You do not receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL
- Any other issues with the lottery signup (e.g. you need to withdraw from the lottery before selection).
IMPORTANT: We have MUCH MORE FLEXIBILITY if you contact us BEFORE the lottery drawing.
If you contact us AFTER the Loop Lottery is finished and runners have been drawn, our options are VERY LIMITED at that point since the drawing is done and the spots are filled.
If you completed the Trail Mix Series for the year before the Loop Lottery, congratulations! — You will be automatically selected when you enter the Loop Lottery this year! We will confirm with you on the selection Friday date. To learn more about this guaranteed selection, read about the Trail Mix Series of races here.
Note: RunSignup.com, our registration provider, charges a fee for credit card processing. In addition, they collect state & local sales tax where applicable on behalf of your local taxing authority.